The Founders' Hall, the Sorrento historical inlays room and the archaeological section
The two brothers, refined and cultured collectors, arranged for their works of art to be brought together in the Villa alla Rota, which had belonged to the family for centuries and set up a museum in their name.
The Correale Museum, opened in May 1924, is today divided across the four floors of the eighteenth-century residence, creating a total of 24 rooms, which are ordered according to a modern chronological criterion and by sections.
From the entrance hall, it is possible to access the garden and, crossing the avenue, reach the prestigious Belvedere terrace overlooking the sea to enjoy the splendid landscape of the Gulf of Naples.
The Correale Museum was established by Royal Decree on Febrary the 18 in 1904 and approved its Statute which regulates the composition and designation of the Board.
The Board of the Correale Museum is composed of: